TOYOTA "PRIUS BK1" – NEW YORK TIMES CONCEPT VEHICLE
Designed and built by George Barris through Toyota and the New York Times.
- • Upper two-tone is Matrix Pearl Kandy Pagan Metallic.
- • Lower two-tone is Matrix Pearl Kandy Emerald Green Metallic.
- • Silver Pearl headlights V-projection paint design.
- • Hand pinstriped in black and tear drops by Mike.
- • Hybrid Synergy band printed into bottom rocker molding.
- • Toyota Hybrid Synergy emblem installed front and rear of the vehicle.
- • Full detail and buffing by Classic Detail.
- • Polish, wax and final gloss by Meguiar’s.
No changes to any engineering structural or warranty of Toyota Hybrid was altered. All stock additions that are part of the basic vehicle have been left in tact such as, side mirrors, headlights, taillights, side lights and safety equipment. The Toyota logo has been installed in the front grill as well as the rear. Barris Kustom gold crest applied to lower right and left fenders.